Monday, October 18, 2010

Anxious

Well I seem to have all my paperwork sorted for the bank visit tomorrow night.  All but my notice of assessment, which I have no idea where it is...so I have another on it's way from the ATO.  Thank god they can issue out copies.

The only thing I reckon we'll need now is more financials from my business, so tomorrow I need to call my accountants office and see if I can get an emailed copy of my last P & L.

After last nights meltdown trying to find everything, I ended up going to bed after 1am but slept on all those emotions.  Good thing too, as today is fresh and I am not so devastated if we don't get to build.....just means a hefty renovation LOL

Spoke to my brother in law who builds himself, definitely sounded like a reno was going to be the cheaper and less hassle option for us.  But we'll take 1 step at a time and see what the bank says first.

No comments:

Post a Comment