Sunday, October 17, 2010

The beginning of an idea

And it starts, that little dream that has lurked from time to time, has now become something that could become a possibility.  And when possibility hits me, it consumes me.  So here I am consumed with demolishing our existing home and rebuilding a brand new one.

I have spent the last week online just searching and searching, anything that I think may fall into a price range that we are able to fall into.  We spent yesterday at display homes which was fun but exhausting.

So far Aron J homes had a nice one, and I wish I wrote down the name of it.  Carlisle homes also had a nice one and of course one of the big gunners Metricon - looking at Tussane but it has 3 bedrooms. 

First things first though Tuesday we have an appointment with our banker, let's see what we can get.  I'll be really devastated if we're knocked back, but at least we tried....just means I'll look for a new shop to lease for another 12 months, and grow the business like y life depends on it and try again in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment