Friday, October 29, 2010

Still waiting....

...on even a return phone call from the mobile lender.  I "get" that our application might be a little more complicated because I am self employed but geesh at least let me know you've received my messages. 
I've called and left a message twice on his mobile phone.....NAB this is not the way to treat someone who's willing to bank with most of your products.

I am still so keen to rebuild, and all I want to know is what the repayments will be approx.  Even if it's way to much I still want to consolidate all of our debts and add an extra $30K instead of $300K so that I can fix the garage up which will be much quicker and I am hoping will be done by Feb some time so I can move the "shop" straight in.

On a good note, I have re-done my budget and worked out I can afford 2 casuals on a fornightly basis woohooo!  Which now means I have to sit and re-do what stock I need to sell per month to keep us all comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment